Professor, Department of Economics, Center for Computational Social Science, Kobe University, Japan
Papers under submission. Comments welcome.
Theoretical and empirical analysis of networks, e.g., financial systemic risk, cascading phenomena, and temporal social interactions.
Studies based on macroeconomic models with an emphasis on optimal monetary policy.
- Preprint: “Social contagion induced by uncertain information,” T. Kobayashi, arXiv:2212.01755, Dec 2022.
- Published: “Unstable diffusion in social networks” (with Y. Ogisu and T. Onaga), Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Nov 2022.
- Published: “Identifying the temporal dynamics of densification and sparsification in human contact networks,” S. T. Ferguson and T. Kobayashi, EPJ Data Science 11, 52, 2022. [Python code]
- Preprint: “Consistency between ordering and clustering methods for graphs,” T. Kawamoto, M. Ochi and T. Kobayashi, arXiv:2208.12933, Aug 2022.
- Published: “Diffusion dynamics of competing information on networks,” T.Kobayashi, Physical Review E 106, 034303, 2022.
- Published: “Dynamics of diffusion on monoplex and multiplex networks: a message-passing approach” (with T. Onaga), Economic Theory, Aug 2022. [Matlab code]
- Preprint: “Financial fire sales as continuous-state complex contagion,” T. Onaga, F. Caccioli, T. Kobayashi, arXiv:2207.03194, Jul 2022.
- Preprint: “Sequential locality of graphs and its hypothesis testing,” T. Kawamoto and T. Kobayashi, arXiv:2111.11267, Nov 2021. [Python code]