Professor, Department of Economics, Center for Computational Social Science, Kobe University, Japan
Papers under submission. Comments welcome.
Theoretical and empirical analysis of networks, e.g., financial systemic risk, cascading phenomena, and temporal social interactions.
Studies based on macroeconomic models with an emphasis on optimal monetary policy.
- Preprint: “Unstable diffusion in social networks” (with Y. Ogisu and T. Onaga), arXiv:2109.14560, Sep 2021.
- Preprint: “Dynamics of diffusion on monoplex and multiplex networks: A message-passing approach” (with T. Onaga), Mar 2021.
- Published: “Optimal irreversible monetary policy” (with K. Hasui and T. Sugo), European Economic Review, May 2021.
- Published: “The switching mechanisms of social network densification” (with M. Génois), Scientific Reports, Feb 2021.
- Published: “Two types of densification scaling in the evolution of temporal networks” (with M. Génois), Physical Review E, Nov 2020.
- I served as a guest editor of the Japanese Economic Review special issue “Economics and Complex Networks,” Jan 2021 issue.
- 「KDDI Foundation Award 貢献賞」を受賞しました (Sep 2021).